Professional Spray Tan Machine & Overspray Extraction Booth with Micro-Whirlwind Technology
For Salon Use
The Tan.Fresh Air All In One Booth combines a Spray Tan Machine and Clean Air Overspray Extraction in one professional enclosure. Using innovative Micro-Whirlwind Technology, it’s the perfect investment for any salon to create a dedicated spray tan area with the latest spray tan technology.
The built in spray tan machine uses Micro-Whirlwind Technology that creates a powerful flow of continuous stream of smooth air for accurate, streak-free tanning. Coupled with an Intelligent Air-Smart Switch that promotes the perfect air flow, it ensures the same professional tan every time.
Key Features of the All.In.One.Booth
- Cyclone Center Technology - Full length industry strength extraction with Aerodynamic Curved Chamber funneling air into a cyclone eye for even tan.
- Natural Light Replication - The perfect lighting for 360 degree tanning.
- Technician Inspired Design - Single switch control, ergonomic stance and easy to use Slip in - slip out easy clean filter system.
- Customize your tanning machine configuration, suitable for any salon space.
- Ergonomic design for ease of work and movement.
- Small Salon Footprint - Unlike most machines or tents, the All.In.One.Booth focuses on minimizing the use of space.
- Flat pack easy setup - Two people can assemble in less than 20 minutes.
- 1 x Tan.Fresh Air All In One Booth Spray Tan Machine & Overspray Reduction booth
- 2 x Tan.Fresh Air Filters
- 2 x Applicator Spray Tan Guns
- 1 x Professional Length 2.5m Air Hose
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Connecting Cord Set
Internal Dims: H:1960mm (77") x W: 970mm (38") x D: 770mm (30")
External Dims: H: 2090mm (82") x W: 1040mm (41") x D: 1120 (40")
Cup Capacity: 125mL (4.2 floz)
Power/Airflow of Tanning Machine (RPM): 38000 RPM
Airflow of Extraction (m3/h): 2700 RPM
Air Velocity: 2080m3/hour
The Tan.Booth All In One is covered by a Two Year (parts only) warranty.
The Excess II applicator gun is covered by a Lifetime warranty.
Register your machine here.