The St.Tropez Dark Self Tan Bronzing Mousse utilises our original salon-inspired formula, and is self-adjusting and oil-free. Our fast-drying formula is ideal for the entire body, including the face, infused with conditioning aloe vera to condition and protect.
This paraben free super-lightweight, easy-to-apply, velvety mousse delivers an ultra-even, deep bronzed self tan. The St.Tropez Dark Self Tan Bronzing Mousse utilises our original salon-inspired formula, and is self-adjusting and oil-free. Our fast-drying formula is ideal for the entire body, including the face, infused with conditioning aloe vera to condition and protect.
This formula provides the darkest, most intense color yet, with melanin technology ensuring your tan is tailored to suit your individual skin tone. St. Tropez Dark Self Tan Bronzing Mousse is ultra-absorbent, dries quickly and intensifies over three hours. Our innovative Aromaguard™ fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70% and instead subtle, refreshing fragrance. This Dark Bronzing Mousse delivers long-lasting color, ensuring an exquisitely dark, streak-free gorgeous tan.
*product packaging may vary from product image displayed.
This product develops over three hours providing the ultimate dark bronzed look. St. Tropez Dark Self Tan Bronzing Mousse is perfect in helping you achieving a deep, intense tan. Here are some tips to keep in mind when applying your dark tan.
- Prep your skin before application, exfoliating with St. Tropez Body Polish for a clean surface. Moisturise with St. Tropez Daily Moisturiser to nourish your skin, particularly dry areas such as elbows, knees, ankles, and feet.
- Let your skin settle before applying your self-tan
- Protect your hairline and eyebrows with a some additional moisturiser
- Pump a small portion of velvety mousse into a mitt, and smooth from top to toe, ensuring you are covered as evenly as possible.
- Wait a few minutes, or until touch dry before dressing.
- Avoid getting wet or exercising for at least 4 hours
- For the best results, leave on for 8 hours and gently rinse off.
- Carry out a patch test at least 24 hours prior to use. If there are any adverse reactions discontinue use. Do not apply to broken, irritated or sensitive skin and stop using if your skin becomes irritated.